Slotted Angle Shelving
Slotted Angle Shelving system can be considered as the most commonly used type of shelving. This system is used for keeping small and light items that are loaded manually. These structures are made of perforated pits (in different dimensions), panels, and bolts and nuts and can quickly be assembled.
Slotted Angle Shelving (Bolt and Nuts Shelving) is presented in standard gray, blue, and white colors.
Slotted Angle Shelving is used to store supplies, tools, spare parts, and other items in warehouses and home, stores and shops, halls, and office complexes storages.
This type of shelving is easy to install with the fewest number of tools and in the shortest time without the need for special expertise and familiarity with the installation of shelving.
- Different sizes and colors
- Easy access to items because of multiple floors
- Possibility to install stairs, fences, corridors and elevators
- Quick and easy installation
- Ability to reduce or increase the height and number of floors
- Can be used to make false walls, light ceilings, mezzanines, and desks
Technical Specifications Dimensions