Long Span Racking
This is similar to bulk storage racking, except that it is used to hold bulky and semi heavy loads, it has a lower loading capacity, and the loads are moved manually.
The components of this system include the frame and its components (in different dimensions), beams (in different dimensions and tolerances), frame connectors, safety locks, and matted panels (in different dimensions and tolerances).
Long Span Racking is used in warehouses for materials, products, and spare parts and cold storages.
– Design and execution in one or several floors at height, proportionate to the height of the hall
– Including corridors, stairs, railings, balconies and elevators
– Capable of partial unloading due to the ease of access to all floors
– Possibility of installed in height and in multiple floors
– Capable of shelving at the maximum height of the existing spaces
– Supporting warehouse utilities such as lighting and fire suppression systems
– Significant increase in the ordering and level of safety of the warehouse and loaded goods
– Possibility of connecting all shells with bolts and nuts
– Fast installation and change in shelving dimensions
|Technical Specifications Dimensions (cm)|
|200 to 900||Height|
|Maximum 750 kg / m2||Each floor|